What name means rebirth?
Here is the list of beautiful names that mean “new” or “rebirth” for your baby girl.
- Akira, (Sanskrit origin) means “dawn or bright”.
- Anastasha, (Greek origin) means “new life”.
- Aruna, (Hindi origin) means “dawn”.
- Aurora, (Roman Goddess name) means “Goddess of sunrise”.
- Ayelet, (Hebrew origin) name meaning “dawn”.
What name means life giver?
1. Aoife. Aoife in Hebrew means life and in Irish it means ‘one who gives life’, it is also the Irish form of Eve, one of the earliest names in human evolution.
What name means 2nd chance?
Male Dog Names Meaning Second Chance
|2||Phoenix A name that refers to a second chance|
|1||Lazarus A name associated with a rebirth or resurrection|
|1||Nouvel A new chance|
|1||Chance A great name for a second chance|
What name means new life?
Aurora, which means dawn, is the top name meaning new today. Along with Aurora, other popular names that mean new or new beginnings include Chloe, Xavier, Hope, Ace, Nova, Kia, and Zara.
What name means God restores?
A Hebrew name, Raphael means God has healed.
What name means phoenix?
Feng, is hands down a good name for Phoenix. It is a Chinese name that means “phoenix”.
What name means tree of life?
Rowan. It is a Celtic name that is considered as ‘the tree of life,’ in their mythology.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
Which name means hope?
Esperanza, (Latin origin), a baby girl name meaning “to hope”.
What names mean Survivor?
Powerful Names That Mean Warrior, Protector, Or Survivor
- Alex/Alexander. Meaning: Greek for “protector of mankind”
- Alvaro. Meaning: Spanish for “cautious”
- Ansel. Meaning: Hebrew for “a protector”
- Armando. Meaning: French for “soldier”
- Armani. Meaning: Italian for “warrior”
- Callan. …
- Casey. …
What name means revival?
Girl Names That Mean Rebirth
|Amaryllis||In Greek, this name means “the first sparkle of light”.|
|Ashia||An Arabic name meaning “hope” or “life”.|
|Anastasia||A name of Greek origin, this name means “resurrection”.|
|Dagny||This is a Scandinavian name meaning “daybreak”.|
What name means resurrection?
Anastasia (Russian origin) meaning “resurrection, rebirth”.
What name means star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
- Sidra. …
- Namid. …
What girl name means life?
Girl Names That Mean Life
- Alba, Spanish, Italian, means “dawn” and “new life”
- Anastasia, Russian, means “resurrection” or “new life”
- Asha, Swahili, means “life”
- Aisha, Arabic, means “life”
- Aurora, Ancient Roman, means “dawn” or “new life”
- Ausra, Lithuanian, means “dawn” or “new life”
What name means journey?
Tripp (English Origin) Meaning ‘journey’, this name was also used as an Old English term for ‘dancer’.