Names that mean lucky or fortunate include a wide range of different styles and include names with luck-related meanings as well as word names that literally mean luck, such as Asher and Felicity. Along with Felicity, other girl names that mean lucky in the US Top 1000 include Evangeline, Iris, Jade, and Octavia.
What girl name means lucky?
Girl Names That Mean Lucky
- 1.Bea (American Origin) meaning “blessed”
- 2.Destiny (American Origin) meaning “destiny/fate”
- Evangeline (Greek Origin) meaning “good news messenger”. …
- 4.Felicia (Latin Origin) meaning “lucky” or “happy”
- 5.Felicity (English Origin ) meaning “intense happiness”
What is the luckiest name?
The number 1 lucky name, Iris, was the goddess of the rainbow in Greek mythology. Rainbows usually have lucky connotations, with Irish mythology suggesting you’ll find a pot of gold at the end of the multi-coloured spectacle. Evangeline is also rooted in Greek origin, meaning the ‘bearer of good news’.
What word means lucky?
Take a look at some lucky names for boys and girls, all of which mean that Lady Luck will be smiling down on them all their lives!
Names For Boys.
|Shreya/Shrey||Auspicious, Lucky, Beautiful|
|Aiyman/Ayman||Lucky, Righteous, Blessed|
|Asher||Blessed, Fortunate, Happy|
What kind of name is Lucky?
Lucky is an English and Indian language unisex given name and surname.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What is the best name ever?
Top Names Over the Last 100 Years
What is a rare name for a girl?
Uncommon Baby Girl Names
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. …
What is the best girl name?
Top Baby Girl Names
Is lucky a boy or girl name?
The name Lucky is primarily a gender-neutral name of American origin that means Fortunate.
Is fortune a boy name?
The name Fortune is a boy’s name of Latin origin meaning “luck, fate, wealth”.
What Japanese girl name means luck?
159. Sachiko – This popular Japanese name means “the child of good luck and happiness”.
How popular is the name Lucky?
Since 1880 up to 2018, the name “Lucky” was recorded 3,625 times in the SSA public database. Using the UN World Population Prospects for 2019, that’s more than enough Luckys to occupy the country of Falkland Islands (Malvinas) with an estimated population of 2,921.
Where did the name Lucky come from?
The surname Lucky was first found in Berwickshire where the this surname is derived from the name of an ancestor as in ‘the son of Luke,’ which is popularly Luck and Luckie on the Scottish border.
What name means lucky in Japanese?
Keiko. Keiko is a playful-sounding name with auspicious meaning for any baby: It means “lucky child,” “happy child,” or “adored one.” A super-popular name in Japan over the years, the element ko means “child,” and happens to be a common ending for female names.