Serenity. Serenity means “peaceful disposition.” Of English origin from the Latin word serenus, meaning “clear calm,” the name Serenity is sometimes considered to be an American creation, often grouped together with some of the new-school virtue names.
What girl name means calm and peaceful?
75 Baby Girl Names That Mean Calm
|Chesna||A calm place||Slavic|
|Chiraz||Calm, peaceful and smooth person||Arabic|
|Concord||Calm, peace, tranquility, non-violence, still and quiet||Middle English|
|Danniel||Calm and soothing||Hebrew|
What name means calm quiet?
Ecgtheow (English origin) meaning “peace, quiet”; pronounced as ‘Edgetho’, was a famous Beowulf character and is one of the unique baby names. 67. Galen (Greek origin) meaning “the one who is calm, healer”. A great name for a baby girl and baby boy.
What name means gentle?
Here are some female names meaning gentle.
- Ahe — “Soft breeze” (which also works as a great nature dog name)
- Adina — “Gentle or delicate”
- Arudra — “Gentle”
- Aura — “Gentle and optimistic”
- Clarissa — “Bright and gentle”
- Dalia — “Gentle or tender”
- Damra — “Gentle girl”
- Deeba — “Soft hearted”
What name means peace and harmony?
The lovely name Concordia means ‘harmony’ or ‘peace’ and from a Latin origin.
What does Zen name mean?
The name Zen is primarily a gender-neutral name of Japanese origin that means Type Of Buddhism. a Japanese school of Mahayana Buddhism emphasizing the value of meditation and intuition.
What names mean peaceful ruler?
Frederick. Frederick means “peaceful ruler,” derived from the Latin roots frid, meaning peace, and ric, which means ruler.
What name means peaceful?
Peaceful meanings of names can include words such as calm, silence, and tranquility, or even relate to a peace-related symbol such as dove or olive branch, like Paloma or Oliver. Along with Paloma, other girl names that mean peace in the US Top 1000 include Olivia, Frida, Irene, and Serenity.
What Irish name means peace?
91) Sheehan (Irish Origin) This name comes from the Irish word for ‘peace’ which is ‘síocháin’, and is pronounced ‘shee-an’.
What name means Peaceful Warrior?
The English name Humphrey means peaceful warrior. Humphrey Bogart was an American actor.
What name means good hearted?
834 Baby Names That Mean Kind
|Aaryan||Kind Hearted; Good to Others; Illustrious; Glorious; Renowned||Girl|
|Aatif||Kind and affectionate||Boy|
|Aatikah||Kind and affectionate||Girl|
|Aavihshka||the one who is very kind, warm and loving.||Girl|
What name means sweet and gentle?
Melosa (Hispanic): This name can be found in Spanish speaking countries and means sweet or gentle.
What name means kind hearted?
1. Adelaide (Germanic) Directly meaning noble kind, Adelaide is associated with kindness and courtesy. 2. Agatha (Greek) Agatha means good woman and she is kind at heart.
What boy name means peaceful?
Baby Names Meaning Peace, For Boys
- Aang. Aang was the name of the main protagonist in the movie Avatar, and it means ‘peaceful soaring. …
- Aaru. Aaru is an Egyptian place name, meaning ‘peaceful. …
- Absalom. Absalom is a Hebrew name, meaning ‘my father is peace. …
- Amandeep. …
- Amenhotep. …
- Axel. …
- Baris. …
What girl name means harmony?
1. Alana/Alaina: Meaning “harmony,” this pretty name lends itself to plenty of spelling variations if you want to give it an original twist.
What name means blessing?
Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.” Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.” Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.” Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”