What does the name Kendra stand for?
The name Kendra is primarily a female name of English origin that means Water Baby, Magical.
Is Kendra a good name?
Generally, they add up to, it’s not a bad name, but it definitely isn’t good either. If you’re thinking of naming a child this, keep thinking, because you could do better. It’s nicely rare, I have never met another person named Kendra.
What is the lucky number for Kendra?
Kendra Name Meaning
|Lucky Number:||‘Kendra lucky number is 8’|
What’s another name for Kendra?
What names are variants of Kendra?
What are girl names with meanings?
Meaningful Names For Baby Girls
- Abigail: Hebrew — The father’s joy.
- Alessia: Italian — Defending warrior.
- Alexandra: Greek — Helper; defender of mankind.
- Alice: English — Noble; kind.
- Amara: Latin — Strong; attractive; stylish.
- Amelia: German — Industrious; striving.
- Anne: Hebrew — Favored grace.
What are the most unique girl names?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What does Kindra mean?
In English Baby Names the meaning of the name Kindra is: Blend of Ken: (royal obligation;clear water) and Sandra: (protector of man) or Andrea: (manly or masculine).
When did Kendra become a name?
The name Kendra entered the U.S. popularity charts for the first time in 1946. By the mid-1950s it became clear that Kendra was on her way up the charts.