noun. A person’s high standing among others: dignity, good report, honor, prestige, reputation, repute, respect, status.
What is meant by good name?
Definition of good name
: a person’s good reputation I don’t want the scandal to ruin my good name.
Why is having a good name important?
A person’s name is the greatest connection to their own identity and individuality. Some might say it is the most important word in the world to that person. … When someone remembers our name after meeting us, we feel respected and more important. It makes a positive and lasting impression on us.
What is a bad name?
noun. Loss of or damage to one’s reputation: bad odor, discredit, disgrace, dishonor, disrepute, humiliation, ignominy, ill repute, obloquy, odium, opprobrium, shame.
What is meaning of any name?
Any means “favor”, “grace” and “gracious”, “merciful” or “He (God) has favored me” (from Hebrew “ḥen/חֵן” = grace/favor or “ḥanán/חָנַן” = to show favor/to be gracious).
What is good name in India?
Filter by theme:
|Ananya||Unique; Goddess Parvati|
Is good name correct English?
“May I know your good name” is a typically Asian way of asking someones name. Perhaps it is being used just as a ‘softener’ or out of politeness, to ask a person’s name. It is INCORRECT. … The only way to use “good name” would be in this example.
How do I protect my good name?
7 Ways to Protect Your Parent’s Good Name
- Notify all of your parent’s creditors, banks and stock brokers. …
- Order at least a dozen copies of the death certificate from the funeral director. …
- Contact the major credit-reporting agencies. …
- Ask the credit bureaus for copies of your parent’s credit report.
What is a good name for a girl?
Top Baby Girl Names
How do you get a good name?
How to Pick the Perfect Baby Name
- Avoid passing trends.
- Remember that classic names don’t have to be boring.
- Take a look at your family tree.
- Honor your culture.
- Look up meanings.
- Contemplate all possible nicknames.
- Consider the importance of the middle name.
- Don’t forget about the initials.
What are sad names?
For more ideas for your unlucky characters, take a look here.
- Akuji (African origin) means “dead and awake”. …
- Cecilia (Latin origin) means “blind”. …
- Claudia (Latin origin) means “lame”.
- Deirdre (Gaelic origin) means “sorrowful or sad one”.
- Desdemona (African origin) means, “ill-fated one” and “misery”.
What is a cool name for a boy?
Cool Baby Names
Can I change your name?
Typically, you may legally change your name to whatever name you’d like, although state marriage laws may also provide some additional legal guidance. There are some exceptions though. For example, you can’t: Change your name to escape debt liability or hide from criminal liability.
What are the top 10 names?
Top 10 Baby Names of 2020
|Rank||Male name||Female name|
What is the best boy name?
Top Baby Boy Names
What is my name meaning?
The name My is primarily a female name of Scandinavian origin that means Form Of Mary.