What male name means Brave?
Amos (Hebrew origin) meaning “brave”. Amos has ancient roots, and it is rare, it can be a unique name choice for your baby boy. 6. Bernard (German origin) meaning “brave as a bear”. … Brendan (Irish origin) meaning “strong boy”.
What name stands for brave?
886 Baby Names Meaning Brave
|Andrew||A born warrior who is manly and brave||Ghana,Greek|
|Andrewe||The courageous and the brave one|
|Andrey||A born warrior who is manly and brave||Bulgarian|
|Andria||Old Greek – Male; Manly; Brave; Virility; Defender of men; A variant of Andrea||Greek|
What boy name means brave warrior?
Kemp is from the Middle English kempe, meaning brave warrior. As a word, rather than a name, a kemp was a competition between two young men or two groups of workers.
What name means strong for a boy?
Maximus (Max): A classic strong name meaning “Greatest”. Ethan: Ethan has Hebrew origins and means “strong.” Jedrek (Jed): One of the more unusual options on our list, it means “Strong, manly” like a Jedi maybe! Angus (Gus): With Gaelic origins, this moniker means “one strength,” or “unique strength.”
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What names mean strong leader?
Let’s check on some of the most exciting and rare options that mean leader/ruler/king/powerful.
Baby Boy Names That Mean Leader Or Ruler
- Aldrich. Aldrich is an excellent option from the collection of boy names that mean wise leaders. …
- Bardick. …
- Czar. …
- Darius. …
- Donald. …
- Duke. …
- Enzo. …
What name means strength?
That’s why choosing a moniker for your boy or girl that means “strength” or “brave” or “power” is kind of a no-brainer.
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. …
- Matilda. …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What is a boy name that means fearless?
82 Baby Boy Names That Mean Fearless
|Abheek||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhey||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhi||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhinu||Brave Man; Fearless; Courageous||Boy|
What baby name means strength?
Along with Gabriella, other girl names that mean strength in the US Top 1000 include Audrey, Bridget, Valentina, and Valerie. In addition to Zeke, other strong boy names in the US Top 1000 include Anders, Ethan, Gabriel, and Griffin.
What boy name means war?
Baby Names Finder
|Liam||Removed from list|
|Owen||Removed from list|
|Gideon||Removed from list|
|Gunner||Removed from list|
|Kane||Removed from list|
What boy name means leader?
Richard: This Old German name means “powerful leader.” Rory: This name means “famous leader” or “red king.” Sahil: This unique Hindi name means “leader.” Serhan: A Turkish name, this means “head leader.”
What are Power names?
Girl baby names meaning power
- Adira: This pretty Hebrew name means “noble, powerful”
- Allura: An Old French name, this means “power of attraction”
- Aubrey: This Old German name means “elf, magical being, power”
- Aza: A “powerful” unisex baby name of Arabic origin.
- Brigitte: An Irish name, this means “strength, power”