Clement (English): This traditional male name means gentle, kind and calm.
Which name means gentle?
Here are some female names meaning gentle.
- Ahe — “Soft breeze” (which also works as a great nature dog name)
- Adina — “Gentle or delicate”
- Arudra — “Gentle”
- Aura — “Gentle and optimistic”
- Clarissa — “Bright and gentle”
- Dalia — “Gentle or tender”
- Damra — “Gentle girl”
- Deeba — “Soft hearted”
What boy name means calm and peaceful?
Besides the popular Oliver, other boy names that mean peace in the US Top 1000 include Aarav, Axel, Callum, Milo, and Paxton. Unique boy names meaning calm that we recommend include Pax, Fritz, and Zuma, a California beach name that Gwen Stefani used for her youngest son.
What boy name means peace?
Baby Names Finder
|Paxton||Removed from list|
|Godfrey||Removed from list|
|Humphrey||Removed from list|
|Siegfried||Removed from list|
|Casimir||Removed from list|
What boy name means kindness?
468 Baby Boy Names That Mean Kind
|Adde||Noble; Kind; Wise; Polite||Christianity|
|Adelgunde||A noble and kind warrior|
|Adelio||An honourable and kind person|
|Ademar||One who is popular for his kindness|
What boy name means cuddly?
Male Dog Names Meaning Cuddy
|Dexter Cuddly, cute hunter, sleeper|
|Ahe Softly blowing breeze|
|Demarcus A soft and tender person|
|Graziano Gentle, sensitive with big soft heart|
What names mean peaceful ruler?
Frederick. Frederick means “peaceful ruler,” derived from the Latin roots frid, meaning peace, and ric, which means ruler.
What name means soothing?
Lulling (English origin) meaning “calming, soothing”. 72. Noah (Hebrew, German, Slavic origin) meaning “harmony, calm”; one of the popular names based on Biblical information.
What name means Gods peace?
Godfrey comes from the Germanic name Godafrid, which means ‘peace of God. ‘ The Normans brought this name to England, where it became widespread during the Middle Ages. The notable bearer of this name is Godfrey of Bouillon, the 11th-century leader and the first ruler of Jerusalem.
What name means wisdom?
17. Sophia: Sophia is a Greek name, meaning ‘wisdom’.
What name means light?
Girl names that mean “light”
- Alina: A Greek name, this means “light”
- Aonani: This Hawaiian name means “beautiful light”
- Ciana: Meaning “light,” this name has Italian roots.
- Dawn: Of Old English origins, this name refers to the first appearance of light.
- Ellen: This Greek name means “sun, ray, shining light”
What name means harmony?
1. Alana/Alaina: Meaning “harmony,” this pretty name lends itself to plenty of spelling variations if you want to give it an original twist. 2.
What name means gentle spirit?
67. Jing (Chinese): This name means still, quiet and gentle. It is also one of few names that mean gentle spirit.
What names mean kind hearted?
Most Popular Names That Mean Kind
- Adelaide (Germanic) Directly meaning noble kind, Adelaide is associated with kindness and courtesy.
- Agatha (Greek) Agatha means good woman and she is kind at heart.
- Mercy (English) An old fashioned name that is making a comeback, Mercy is kind and just.
What name means good hearted?
834 Baby Names That Mean Kind
|Aaryan||Kind Hearted; Good to Others; Illustrious; Glorious; Renowned||Girl|
|Aatif||Kind and affectionate||Boy|
|Aatikah||Kind and affectionate||Girl|
|Aavihshka||the one who is very kind, warm and loving.||Girl|