What name means white bird?
Chenoa: Chenoa is a Native American name, meaning ‘white dove’.
What name means White?
25 Girl Names That Mean White
- Alba. Alba or Albina are widely used names of Latin origin meaning ‘white’.
- Akari. The name comes from the Japanese words aka (bright) and ri (white jasmine). …
- Bela. Czech or Russian for ‘white’, Bela is used in Slavic cultures. …
- Blanca. …
- Candace. …
- Edelweiss. …
- Fenella. …
What name means White Shadow?
Gwenore Origin and Meaning
The name Gwenore is a girl’s name of Welsh origin meaning “white shadow, white wave”.
What Native American name means hawk?
Chetan – This Sioux name means “hawk.”
What name means bird of wisdom?
50 Cute Bird Names for Baby Girls
|Luscinia||A Latin name translated as ‘nightingale’ is Luscinia. Goddess Minera is the goddess of war, art, wisdom, commerce and schools in Rome. Thus, this name is quite a powerful one.|
|Laraline||It has been derived from Latin word which signifies a Gull.|
What Japanese name means White?
Most Popular Japanese Girl Names
|Nozomi||Nozomi is a Japanese name meaning “wish” or “hope” or “heart of hope”.|
|Niko||This cute Japanese name means “daylight”.|
|Rina||Rina is a short and sweet Japanese name meaning “white jasmine”. Its diminutive form Rin means “dignified”.|
What can I name a white animal?
White Dog Names Inspired by the Obvious
What does the name Akari mean?
Akari is a girl’s name. With these kanji, its meaning is “red plum.” There are other ways to write it, and it could even be spelled phonetically with hiragana or katakana.
What should I name a white cat?
10 Best Names For White Cats
- Bianca. Bianca is an elegant name for a pretty white kitty. …
- Blizzard. If you have a white kitty that whips around your house like a whirlwind, then you might want to consider the name Blizzard. …
- Coconut. …
- Coolwhip. …
- Eggnog. …
- Halo. …
- Lightning. …
What are cool shadow names?
Here are a few shadow girl names you might find appealing!
- Chhaya. The name ‘Chhaya’ has an Indian origin, and its meaning is ‘Shade’ or ‘shadow’. …
- Erembour. This name has an English origin, and in mythology, the name belonged to a character who rides shadows. …
- Hamutal. …
- Melany. …
- Mohanjot. …
- Ombretta. …
- Pangari. …
What does the name Senka mean?
Means “shadow” in Serbian and Croatian.
What are names for Hawk?
Strong/Powerful Hawk Names
- Aurora: Is one of the most powerful hawk names.
- Blitz: This name will be perfect for your speedy and fast moving hawk.
- Captain Gusty: This falcon name depicts the powerful quality of a strong gust.
- Chandler Wing: This name suits the falcon’s strong wings and feathers.
What is the female name for Hawk?
Animal Names Glossary