Isa or Isana: A beautiful, short German girl’s name meaning ‘strong-willed’.
What is a name for strong willed?
headstrong. decisive. iron-willed. mullish.
What is a female name that means strong?
Nina: With Native American roots, the name Nina also means “Strong”. Briana: The feminine version of the name Brian and means “Strong, virtuous and honourable.” Valerie: This Latin name means both “Strong” and “brave.” Matilda: This name has German roots and means “might,” “power” or “battle.”
What is a tough girl name?
These strong girl names may help you narrow down your choices.
- Adira. This is the feminine version of the name Adir, which is a Hebrew name meaning strong, courageous, mighty. …
- Alcmene. An ancient Greek name, Alcmene, is derived from two words meaning strength and wrath. …
- Alessia. …
- Alexia. …
- Aluma. …
- Andricia. …
- Audrey. …
- Ayesha Farooq.
What name means strong willed warrior?
Origin: Liam is an Irish name meaning “strong-willed warrior” and “protector.” It is the shortened version of the Irish name Uilliam, meaning “helmet of will.” Gender: Liam has traditionally been used for baby boys.
What name means warrior for a girl?
Baby Girl Names That Mean Warrior
|Keilee||This name has a Gaelic, Irish origin. Keilee means ‘warrior, protector’. A similar-sounding name is Kayleigh of Scottish origin meaning ‘warrior.’|
|Kella||It is a baby girl name from Ireland meaning ‘warrior’. This short name is perfect for a baby girl warrior.|
What girl name means leader?
Girl Names That Mean Leader Or Ruler:
- Harriet: The name Harriet has for long been considered an upscale and stylish name in England. …
- Aubrey: This moniker originated as a variation of the German name Alberich and means ‘ruler of the elves’. …
- Henrietta: …
- Rona: …
- Hattie: …
- Rory: …
- Erica: …
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
What name means strong survivor?
6. Brianna (F) (Celtic origin) means “strength and survivor”.
What baby girl name means gift from God?
Hence, they often go for a name that means ‘gift from God’.
Names for Girls.
|Diha||Gift of God; hermit|
|Dorothy||Gift of God|
|Gia||God’s gracious gift|
|Gurdita||A Punjabi name meaning gift of Guru|
What name means noble strength?
Audrey. Audrey means “noble strength” in Old English, deriving from Etheldred, the name of a medieval saint. One of the most beloved Audreys of all time, Audrey Hepburn, was born 1929.