Saturday, August 17
Noon – 9:00 PM
The festival includes an indoor show for kids at 11 AM, followed by a day of fun magic outside. See the following:
Mind Reading Performance Stage with performances by 5 different magicians, changing every hour, starting at 12:30 PM.
Stand Up Performance Stage with performances by 8 different magicians, changing every hour, starting at noon.
Catch our street magicians too ~ during the day we will have multiple magicians walking the crowd sharing their tricks as you walk around the festival.
Children’s Performance Tent with 5 different magicians starting at 12:45 with magicians each hour.
ALL NEW! Sleight of Hand Tent – maximum of 20 people per viewing with magicians every 30 minutes starting at 1:00 pm. This will be the closest of the close-up style magic. Will you be able to sort out what the magicians are doing with them SO CLOSE?!?
- Bar Magicians
- Make and take magic tricks
- Booths where you can purchase wands, magic tricks and more
- Bounce houses
- And other special attractions ….
And also enjoy:
- Enjoy great food at our food trucks and festival vendors throughout the day
- Yummy alcoholic beverages for the adults (a fundraiser for the Northglenn Historic Preservation Foundation).